VCCF NONPROFIT CENTER
GRASSROOTS OFFICE SPACE
We understand how hard it is to get nonprofits started. That is why we offer opportunities for emerging nonprofits to rent space at significantly reduced rents. Eligible applicants shall be nonprofit organizations whose mission and work address the myriad of community needs in Ventura County.
Specific Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Operations must be Ventura County based or serve Ventura County residents (may consider local chapter of regional/national organization).
- Must be a 501(c)(3) organization or have a fiscal sponsor who is a 501(c)(3).
- Demonstrate that organization has been in operation for a minimum of six months.
- Must have an organizational operating budget and evidence of independent checking account with signing authorities as appropriate.
- Must have a Board of Directors with a minimum of five members, including bylaws or evidence that bylaws are being drafted.
- Generally, an organization’s annual operating budget should not exceed $185,000, but must be more than $25,000. That said, organizations exceeding the maximum amount may still be considered.
- Organization paid staff must have approved job descriptions/scope of work.
*For more information, please contact Jessica Proctor, Building Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suite A & B – Ventura County Community Foundation
President/CEO: Vanessa Bechtel
(805) 988-0196, ext. 116
Suite D – Gold Coast Veterans Foundation
Executive Director: JC Oberst
Suite E – United Way of Ventura County
President/CEO: Eric Harrison
(805) 485-6288, ext. 251
Suite F – Make-A-Wish Tri-Counties
CEO- Pattie Mullins:
Suite I – Interface Children and Family Services/2-1-1 Ventura County
Executive Director: Erik Sternad
(805) 485-6114, ext. 640
Suite J – Big Brothers Big Sisters
CEO- Lynne West
(805) 484-2282, ext. 120
Suite K & T – Bethany Christian Services
State Director: Pam Ballard
Suite L – Ventura Center for Dispute Settlement
Executive Director: Clare Rice
Suite P – Kids and Families Together
President/CEO: David Friedlander
(805) 643-1446, ext. 100
Suite R – New West Symphony Association
Executive Director: Natalia Staneva
Suite S – Area Christians Taking Initiative on Need (ACTION)
Executive Director: Dan Miller
Grassroots Suite O
Social Justice Fund for Ventura County
Treasurer: John Griffin
Ventura County Housing Trust Fund
CEO: Linda Braunschweiger
Congress of California Seniors
Contact: Leah Lacayo
Ventura County Military Collaborative
Executive Director: Kim Evans