To make a donation to one or more of the following purposes, please use the form below:
- Carmen Ramirez Legacy Scholarship Fund to Support Public Service
- Ventura County Rapid Response Fund
- 805 UndocuFund – Disaster Response and General Support
- Farmworker Household Assistance Program
- Hill Fire and Woolsey Fire
- Thomas Fire
- Mark and Jacob Iskander Fund
To donate to another purpose, please click here.
Other Ways to Donate
1. Send us a check
Make checks payable to Ventura County Community Foundation and mail to our mailing address at 4001 Mission Oaks Blvd, Suite A, Camarillo, CA 93012. Please write the name of the fund you wish to contribute to in the memo line.
2. Transfer securities or cash by wire
We accept gifts of publicly traded securities and cash by wire. For your convenience, we’ve prepared a one-page instruction letter that you can send to your bank or investment advisory firm, which will give your financial advisor all the information he or she needs to execute a wire transfer of securities or cash.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please be sure to include the name of the fund that you wish to contribute to. Ventura County Community Foundation is a 501(c)3 public charity, Federal Tax ID number: 77-0165029.