VCCF NONPROFIT CENTER OFFICE SPACE
We understand how hard it is to get nonprofits started. That is why we offer opportunities for emerging nonprofits to rent space at significantly reduced rents. Eligible applicants shall be nonprofit organizations whose mission and work address the myriad of community needs in Ventura County.
Specific Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Operations must be Ventura County based or serve Ventura County residents (may consider local chapter of regional/national organization).
- Must be a 501(c)(3) organization or have a fiscal sponsor who is a 501(c)(3).
- Demonstrate that organization has been in operation for a minimum of six months.
- Must have an organizational operating budget and evidence of independent checking account with signing authorities as appropriate.
- Must have a Board of Directors with a minimum of five members, including bylaws or evidence that bylaws are being drafted.
- Generally, an organization’s annual operating budget should not exceed $185,000, but must be more than $25,000. That said, organizations exceeding the maximum amount may still be considered.
- Organization paid staff must have approved job descriptions/scope of work.
*For more information, please contact Jessica Proctor, Building Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suite A — Ventura County Community Foundation
President/CEO: Vanessa Bechtel
Suite A1 — Economic Development Collaborative
Small Business Development Center
SBDC Director: Dr. Ray Bowman
Suite C — Community and Board Rooms
Suite D — Gold Coast Veterans Foundation
Executive Director: Bob Harris
Suite E — Vista Real Charter High School
Principal: Cece Dullam
Suite F — Make-A-Wish Tri-Counties
CEO: Pattie Mullins
Suite G — Better Business Bureau
President/CEO: Richard Copelan
Suite I — Interface Children and Family Services/2-1-1 Ventura County
Executive Director: Erik Sternad
Suite J — CASA of Ventura County
CEO: Kathy Odell
Suite L — SCAG – Southern California Association of Governments
Regional Affairs Officer: Rachel Wagner
Suite N & P — EDC-Economic Development Collaborative
President/CEO: Bruce Stenslie
Suite O — Future Labs/Matter Labs
Co-Founders: Erick and Bryan Went
Suite R — Camarillo Hotel and Tourism Association/Visit Camarillo
Executive Director: Yuliana Gonzalez
Suite S — Area Christians Taking Initiative on Need (ACTION)
Program Director: Jon Looney
Suite T — Ventura County Farm to School
Executive Director: Anna Jackson