VCCF Hours and Contacts
VCCF’s regular hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Are you thinking about charitable giving but would like more information about how to do it through the Community Foundation? Do you wish to speak with someone about grant or scholarship information, or are you interested in visiting our library and funding information database? The Ventura County Community Foundation staff are eager to hear from you! Please call or email to make an appointment for your next visit.
DIRECTIONS TO BUILDING:
VCCF Nonprofit Center
4001 Mission Oaks Blvd. Camarillo, CA 93012
US-101 N toward Ventura
1. Take exit 53A for Flynn Rd.
2. Sharp right onto Mission Oaks Blvd.
3. Take immediate left after Camarillo Ranch Rd., into Creekside Executive Center.
4. VCCF Nonprofit Center is the two-story building on right.
US-101 S toward Los Angeles
1. Take exit 53A toward Dawson Dr.
2. Veer right onto Petit St.
3. Turn right onto N Dawson Dr., go under freeway, road becomes Mission Oaks Blvd.
4. Continue onto Mission Oaks Blvd. until you cross Flynn Rd.
5. Take immediate left after Camarillo Ranch Rd., into Creekside Executive Center.
6. VCCF Nonprofit Center is the two-story building on right.